2 Arrested in Mankato Narcotics Investigation | Crime
The Mankato Department of Public Safety reports making two arrests last week as part of a joint narcotics investigation with the Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force, Blue Earth County Sheriffs Department and the Minnesota State Patrol.
According to the Mankato Department of Public Safety, a search warrant was executed at a home on the block of Karu Drive in Mankato Friday. Agents report finding eight grams of alleged crack-cocaine, a 9 mm handgun, digital scales and other drug paraphernalia.
Investigators say several electronics previously reported stolen were also found inside of the home.
Police say they have arrested 28-year-old Marlow McDonald of Mankato and Katina Booth, 24, also of Mankato.
Mankato Department of Public Safety Officers are now working to return the stolen property.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Finance Manager Accused of Stealing $113K from Rosemount Area Athletic Association
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets Announces 30 New Stores Ahead of Opening