2 Arrested in Mankato Narcotics Investigation | Crime
The Mankato Department of Public Safety reports making two arrests last week as part of a joint narcotics investigation with the Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force, Blue Earth County Sheriffs Department and the Minnesota State Patrol.
According to the Mankato Department of Public Safety, a search warrant was executed at a home on the block of Karu Drive in Mankato Friday. Agents report finding eight grams of alleged crack-cocaine, a 9 mm handgun, digital scales and other drug paraphernalia.
Investigators say several electronics previously reported stolen were also found inside of the home.
Police say they have arrested 28-year-old Marlow McDonald of Mankato and Katina Booth, 24, also of Mankato.
Mankato Department of Public Safety Officers are now working to return the stolen property.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Motorcyclist Identified in Deadly Crash near Mall of America
- West St. Paul Church Holds Garage Sale to Benefit Charities
- FEMA Rejects Dakota Co. for Disaster Declaration<br />
- Burnsville Woman Accused of Cutting Brother with Knives over Wi-Fi Connection
- Federal, Local Officers Learn Hostage, Crisis Negotiation Techniques in Rosemount