Haunted Trail Returns to Arboretum Next Week | Events
Mark your calendars: The Haunted Trail will return to Northland Arboretum next week.
The trail, which takes visitors on winding paths through the arboretum, will run Oct. 21 and 22 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. At the end of the trail, participants are treated to hot cider and a bonfire, according to the arboretum's website.
Organizers say young children should be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets are $4 and will be available at the door. Visitors are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items for the local food shelf.
Questions? Contact the arboretum at 218-829-8770. The facility is located at 15250 Conservation Drive.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- World's 3rd Oldest Snow Monkey to Turn 31 at Minnesota Zoo
- Model Airplane Enthusiasts Seek Permission to Fly in Scott County
- 1 Person Hurt in Plane Accident at Airlake Airport in Lakeville
- Twin Cities Schools Launch Minnesota Thursdays to Feature Foods from Local Farms
- New U of M Study Links using a Doula and Reduction in C-Sections