Haunted Trail Returns to Arboretum Next Week | Events
Mark your calendars: The Haunted Trail will return to Northland Arboretum next week.
The trail, which takes visitors on winding paths through the arboretum, will run Oct. 21 and 22 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. At the end of the trail, participants are treated to hot cider and a bonfire, according to the arboretum's website.
Organizers say young children should be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets are $4 and will be available at the door. Visitors are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items for the local food shelf.
Questions? Contact the arboretum at 218-829-8770. The facility is located at 15250 Conservation Drive.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Firefighters Battling Blaze at Tire Business in South St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Finance Manager Accused of Stealing $113K from Rosemount Area Athletic Association