Haunted Trail Returns to Arboretum Next Week | Events
Mark your calendars: The Haunted Trail will return to Northland Arboretum next week.
The trail, which takes visitors on winding paths through the arboretum, will run Oct. 21 and 22 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. At the end of the trail, participants are treated to hot cider and a bonfire, according to the arboretum's website.
Organizers say young children should be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets are $4 and will be available at the door. Visitors are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items for the local food shelf.
Questions? Contact the arboretum at 218-829-8770. The facility is located at 15250 Conservation Drive.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Man Charged in Drive-by Shooting in West St. Paul
- Woman Returns to Apple Valley Arby's to Thank Employees who Helped Save her Life
- Mendota Heights Swears in New Police Officer
- Quick Thinking of Coaches, Staff Saves Life of Mendota Heights HS Student
- Slight Chance of Severe Storms as More Rain Falls