Haunted Trail Returns to Arboretum Next Week | Events
Mark your calendars: The Haunted Trail will return to Northland Arboretum next week.
The trail, which takes visitors on winding paths through the arboretum, will run Oct. 21 and 22 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. At the end of the trail, participants are treated to hot cider and a bonfire, according to the arboretum's website.
Organizers say young children should be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets are $4 and will be available at the door. Visitors are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items for the local food shelf.
Questions? Contact the arboretum at 218-829-8770. The facility is located at 15250 Conservation Drive.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Minnesota-based 3D Printer Giants Gear Up for Patent Battle
- Carver County Kicks Off Program Aimed at Helping its Veterans
- Lakeville Teen Killed in Crash was Soccer Player, FCA Leader
- Snow Keeps Metro Emergency Rooms Busy with Weather-Related Injuries
- Sen. Al Franken Discusses College Affordability at Apple Valley Event
- Firefighters Battle Blaze at Burnsville Travelodge Hotel
- Golden Valley Playground to be Donated to Children Around the Globe