50th Annual U of M Marching Band Indoor Concert Moves to Rochester | News
The public is invited to attend the University of Minnesota’s 50th Annual Marching Band Indoor Concert.
The concert will take place at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 20, at the Rochester Civic Center Arena. It will be held in Rochester because Northrop Memorial Auditorium is under construction and there are other potential scheduling conflicts with other Twin Cities locations, school officials said.
Admission is free, but donations will go to the Ardell and Judy Brede UMR Marching Band Scholarship.
For more information or live streaming on the day of the event, visit banddirector.com.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minnesota Car Fans to Honor 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Minnesota-based 3D Printer Giants Gear Up for Patent Battle
- Changes to Road Were Planned Before Crash that Killed Lakeville Teen
- Police Search for Farmington Woman Missing Since Nov. 1
- Lakeville Teen Killed in Crash was Soccer Player, FCA Leader
- Snow Keeps Metro Emergency Rooms Busy with Weather-Related Injuries
- Sen. Al Franken Discusses College Affordability at Apple Valley Event