50th Annual U of M Marching Band Indoor Concert Moves to Rochester | News
The public is invited to attend the University of Minnesota’s 50th Annual Marching Band Indoor Concert.
The concert will take place at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 20, at the Rochester Civic Center Arena. It will be held in Rochester because Northrop Memorial Auditorium is under construction and there are other potential scheduling conflicts with other Twin Cities locations, school officials said.
Admission is free, but donations will go to the Ardell and Judy Brede UMR Marching Band Scholarship.
For more information or live streaming on the day of the event, visit banddirector.com.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Firefighters Battle Blaze at Tire Business in South St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Finance Manager Accused of Stealing $113K from Rosemount Area Athletic Association