50th Annual U of M Marching Band Indoor Concert Moves to Rochester | News
The public is invited to attend the University of Minnesota’s 50th Annual Marching Band Indoor Concert.
The concert will take place at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 20, at the Rochester Civic Center Arena. It will be held in Rochester because Northrop Memorial Auditorium is under construction and there are other potential scheduling conflicts with other Twin Cities locations, school officials said.
Admission is free, but donations will go to the Ardell and Judy Brede UMR Marching Band Scholarship.
For more information or live streaming on the day of the event, visit banddirector.com.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets Announces 30 New Stores Ahead of Opening
- Future of the Mississippi River is up for Debate
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods