Fatal Crash Closes Highway in Kandiyohi County | News
Hwy 71 is closed just north of Hwy 9 in Kandiyohi County after a fatal crash. The State Patrol says the two vehicle crash involved a semi and van. It happened just after 11:00 a.m. near the New London/Spicer area.
Lifelink was called in. The State patrol is working the scene.
Check back for more details here on this developing story.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Future of the Mississippi River is up for Debate
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods
- $1,000 Reward Offered in Mendota Heights Vandalism Cases