Minn. Mother Searching for Missing Daughter in Colo. | News
Family of a woman, who used to live in St. Peter, Minn., spoke out Sunday about the woman's disappearance from the Denver area.
Leann "Annie" Meyer, 51, who lives in the western Denver suburban area of Wheat Ridge, disappeared at least 10 days ago. She spoke to a friend on the phone Feb. 23.
"She would not have done this unless she was taken by gunpoint out of the house. It's just not her," Annie's mother, Pat, told KSTP on Sunday.
It's been two weeks since anyone has heard from Meyer, her mother said.
Meyer grew up in Minnesota, and has lived in Colorado for the past 15 years, said her brother Mark Meyer on Saturday.
Meyer is 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has blue eyes and gray-brown hair.
Anyone with information about Meyer is asked to call the Wheat Ridge Police Department at 303-237-2220.
A missing persons flier for Meyer can be found here.
Photo courtesy of the Wheat Ridge Police Department.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sentencing of South St. Paul Man in Murder of Minn. National Guardsman Delayed
- West. St. Paul Students to Plant Trees at Schools, Homes Ahead of Earth Day
- Twin Cities Mothers Combat Postpartum Depression
- Burnsville Fire Department Looks to Improve Response Times
- A Look Inside the Twin Cities Premium Outlets in Eagan