Body of Missing Mpls. Man Found in Lake | News
Authorities in northern Minnesota have recovered the body of a Minneapolis man missing since late last week.
Divers with the Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office located 59-year-old Thomas Robert Fife in Bay Lake shortly before 10 a.m. Tuesday. His body was found in 50 feet of water.
Fife had been missing since Friday, when his pontoon boat washed up on shore.
His body was transported to the Ramsey County Medical Examiner's Office, where an autopsy is pending.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Minnesota-based 3D Printer Giants Gear Up for Patent Battle
- Carver County Kicks Off Program Aimed at Helping its Veterans
- Students Mourn Lakeville Teen Killed in Crash on Slush-Covered Road
- Snow Keeps Metro Emergency Rooms Busy with Weather-Related Injuries
- Sen. Al Franken Discusses College Affordability at Apple Valley Event
- Golden Valley Playground to be Donated to Children Around the Globe
- Former Rosemount Resident Charged with 4 Tax Felonies