Body of Missing Mpls. Man Found in Lake | News
Authorities in northern Minnesota have recovered the body of a Minneapolis man missing since late last week.
Divers with the Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office located 59-year-old Thomas Robert Fife in Bay Lake shortly before 10 a.m. Tuesday. His body was found in 50 feet of water.
Fife had been missing since Friday, when his pontoon boat washed up on shore.
His body was transported to the Ramsey County Medical Examiner's Office, where an autopsy is pending.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods
- $1,000 Reward Offered in Mendota Heights Vandalism Cases
- Burnsville Man Accused of Sexual Conduct with 11-Year-Old Girl