Body of Missing Mpls. Man Found in Lake | News
Authorities in northern Minnesota have recovered the body of a Minneapolis man missing since late last week.
Divers with the Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office located 59-year-old Thomas Robert Fife in Bay Lake shortly before 10 a.m. Tuesday. His body was found in 50 feet of water.
Fife had been missing since Friday, when his pontoon boat washed up on shore.
His body was transported to the Ramsey County Medical Examiner's Office, where an autopsy is pending.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sentencing of South St. Paul Man in Murder of Minn. National Guardsman Delayed
- West. St. Paul Students to Plant Trees at Schools, Homes Ahead of Earth Day
- Twin Cities Mothers Combat Postpartum Depression
- Burnsville Fire Department Looks to Improve Response Times
- A Look Inside the Twin Cities Premium Outlets in Eagan