Missing Foley Man was Victim of Homicide | News
The Benton County Sheriff’s Office says a man whose body was found east of St. Cloud Tuesday was murdered.
According to the Midwest Medical Examiner's office, 31-year-old Jamie Wylie of Foley was the victim of homicidal violence. Wylie was reported missing in December.
Wylie's body was found Tuesday along Benton County Road 75.
The investigation into his death continues.
Anyone with information in this case is asked to call the Benton County Sheriff's Office at (320) 968-7201 or call the Tri County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-255-1301.
Tipsters can also text in anonymous information by texting "TRITIP" to 274637.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets Announces 30 New Stores Ahead of Opening
- Future of the Mississippi River is up for Debate
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods