Missing Foley Man was Victim of Homicide | News
The Benton County Sheriff’s Office says a man whose body was found east of St. Cloud Tuesday was murdered.
According to the Midwest Medical Examiner's office, 31-year-old Jamie Wylie of Foley was the victim of homicidal violence. Wylie was reported missing in December.
Wylie's body was found Tuesday along Benton County Road 75.
The investigation into his death continues.
Anyone with information in this case is asked to call the Benton County Sheriff's Office at (320) 968-7201 or call the Tri County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-255-1301.
Tipsters can also text in anonymous information by texting "TRITIP" to 274637.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Northfield Police Looking for Shooting Suspect Believed to be Threat to Public
- Sheriff: No Prior Criminal History for Mendota Heights Man Killed in Alleged Home Invasion
- Firefighters Battle Blaze at Tire Business in South St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death