Missing Foley Man was Victim of Homicide | News
The Benton County Sheriff’s Office says a man whose body was found east of St. Cloud Tuesday was murdered.
According to the Midwest Medical Examiner's office, 31-year-old Jamie Wylie of Foley was the victim of homicidal violence. Wylie was reported missing in December.
Wylie's body was found Tuesday along Benton County Road 75.
The investigation into his death continues.
Anyone with information in this case is asked to call the Benton County Sheriff's Office at (320) 968-7201 or call the Tri County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-255-1301.
Tipsters can also text in anonymous information by texting "TRITIP" to 274637.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Model Airplane Enthusiasts Seek Permission to Fly in Scott County
- 1 Person Hurt in Plane Accident at Airlake Airport in Lakeville
- Twin Cities Schools Launch Minnesota Thursdays to Feature Foods from Local Farms
- New U of M Study Links using a Doula and Reduction in C-Sections
- Motorcyclist Identified in Deadly Crash near Mall of America