Minn. Rivery Valley Drug Task Force Arrests 3 in Mankato Narcotics Bust | News
Three Mankato men were arrested Wednesday and police are now searching for two others after a narcotics bust at a home on East Mulberry Street.
According to the City of Mankato, the Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force executed a search warrant Wednesday at a home in the 300 block of East Mulberry Street as the result of an investigation, where undercover agents and confidential informants bought cocaine from the home.
Police say those arrested are known members or associates of the "Family Mob" street gang.
The search led to the arrests of 28-year-old Richard Ramon Gordon of Mankato, 24-year-old Armand Rashad Smith of Mankato and 19-year-old Devon Crumble of North Mankato, according to the city.
Police say two other suspects, Cedric Lamonte Berry, 32, of Minneapolis and 29-year-old Steven Curtis Johnson of Mankato are at large. Police say warrants have been issued for the two for their arrests for several felony counts.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Man Charged in Drive-by Shooting in West St. Paul
- Woman Returns to Apple Valley Arby's to Thank Employees who Helped Save her Life
- Mendota Heights Swears in New Police Officer
- Quick Thinking of Coaches, Staff Saves Life of Mendota Heights HS Student
- Slight Chance of Severe Storms as More Rain Falls