Minn. Rivery Valley Drug Task Force Arrests 3 in Mankato Narcotics Bust | News
Three Mankato men were arrested Wednesday and police are now searching for two others after a narcotics bust at a home on East Mulberry Street.
According to the City of Mankato, the Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force executed a search warrant Wednesday at a home in the 300 block of East Mulberry Street as the result of an investigation, where undercover agents and confidential informants bought cocaine from the home.
Police say those arrested are known members or associates of the "Family Mob" street gang.
The search led to the arrests of 28-year-old Richard Ramon Gordon of Mankato, 24-year-old Armand Rashad Smith of Mankato and 19-year-old Devon Crumble of North Mankato, according to the city.
Police say two other suspects, Cedric Lamonte Berry, 32, of Minneapolis and 29-year-old Steven Curtis Johnson of Mankato are at large. Police say warrants have been issued for the two for their arrests for several felony counts.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shutterfly Opens New Shakopee Facility with Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Cone Zone: Major Detours Around the Metro this Weekend
- Fallen Mendota Heights Officer Brought Humor, Comfort to Job
- Family of Fallen Mendota Heights Police Officer Touched by Community Support
- Police Locate Suspect's Vehicle in Officer Shooting Manhunt
- Suspect Arrested, Charged in Northfield Armed Robbery and Shooting