Minn. Rivery Valley Drug Task Force Arrests 3 in Mankato Narcotics Bust | News
Three Mankato men were arrested Wednesday and police are now searching for two others after a narcotics bust at a home on East Mulberry Street.
According to the City of Mankato, the Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force executed a search warrant Wednesday at a home in the 300 block of East Mulberry Street as the result of an investigation, where undercover agents and confidential informants bought cocaine from the home.
Police say those arrested are known members or associates of the "Family Mob" street gang.
The search led to the arrests of 28-year-old Richard Ramon Gordon of Mankato, 24-year-old Armand Rashad Smith of Mankato and 19-year-old Devon Crumble of North Mankato, according to the city.
Police say two other suspects, Cedric Lamonte Berry, 32, of Minneapolis and 29-year-old Steven Curtis Johnson of Mankato are at large. Police say warrants have been issued for the two for their arrests for several felony counts.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets Announces 30 New Stores Ahead of Opening
- Future of the Mississippi River is up for Debate
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods