2 Hospitalized after Head on Crash in Stearns Co. | News
The Stearns County Sheriff's Office responded to a two vehicle, head-on crash just before 2:30 this afternoon.
The accident occurred approximately two miles east of the city of Holdingford on County Road 17 near the western section of County Road 3.
Police say a 1999 Mustang driven by Lance Roering, was traveling west bound on County Road 17 when it collided head on with the 2005 Chevy Silverado pickup traveling eastbound, operated by Ross Bialka.
The Holdingford Fire Department and Rescue squad responded to the scene along with the The Gold Cross Ambulance service.
Both Roering and Bialka were transported by ambulance to the St. Cloud Hospital for treatment for their injuries. The accident is still under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Firefighters Battle Blaze at Tire Business in South St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Finance Manager Accused of Stealing $113K from Rosemount Area Athletic Association