2 Hospitalized after Head on Crash in Stearns Co. | News
The Stearns County Sheriff's Office responded to a two vehicle, head-on crash just before 2:30 this afternoon.
The accident occurred approximately two miles east of the city of Holdingford on County Road 17 near the western section of County Road 3.
Police say a 1999 Mustang driven by Lance Roering, was traveling west bound on County Road 17 when it collided head on with the 2005 Chevy Silverado pickup traveling eastbound, operated by Ross Bialka.
The Holdingford Fire Department and Rescue squad responded to the scene along with the The Gold Cross Ambulance service.
Both Roering and Bialka were transported by ambulance to the St. Cloud Hospital for treatment for their injuries. The accident is still under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Future of the Mississippi River is up for Debate
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods
- $1,000 Reward Offered in Mendota Heights Vandalism Cases