Bonding Bill Includes $78M for U of M, $63.5M for MnSCU Projects | Politics
Gov. Mark Dayton unveiled a list of projects he’ll ask the Legislature to pay for using proceeds from the sale of state bonds.
The list includes $78 million for University of Minnesota building projects and another $63.5 million for MnSCU campus projects. The bonding bill also includes civic center projects in Rochester, Mankato, and St. Cloud.Dayton’s administration estimates the bill would create up to 21,700 new jobs.
To view the entire bonding bill, click here.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sentencing of South St. Paul Man in Murder of Minn. National Guardsman Delayed
- West. St. Paul Students to Plant Trees at Schools, Homes Ahead of Earth Day
- Twin Cities Mothers Combat Postpartum Depression
- Burnsville Fire Department Looks to Improve Response Times
- A Look Inside the Twin Cities Premium Outlets in Eagan