Bonding Bill Includes $78M for U of M, $63.5M for MnSCU Projects | Politics
Gov. Mark Dayton unveiled a list of projects he’ll ask the Legislature to pay for using proceeds from the sale of state bonds.
The list includes $78 million for University of Minnesota building projects and another $63.5 million for MnSCU campus projects. The bonding bill also includes civic center projects in Rochester, Mankato, and St. Cloud.Dayton’s administration estimates the bill would create up to 21,700 new jobs.
To view the entire bonding bill, click here.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Police Locate Suspect's Vehicle in Officer Shooting Manhunt
- Witnesses Describe Moments After a Mendota Heights Police Ofc. was Shot, Killed
- 2 Indicted on 1st Degree Murder Charges in Death of Anarae Schunk
- Minnesota Officials Consider High-Speed Rail
- Northfield Police Looking for Shooting Suspect Believed to be Threat to Public