Bonding Bill Includes $78M for U of M, $63.5M for MnSCU Projects | Politics
Gov. Mark Dayton unveiled a list of projects he’ll ask the Legislature to pay for using proceeds from the sale of state bonds.
The list includes $78 million for University of Minnesota building projects and another $63.5 million for MnSCU campus projects. The bonding bill also includes civic center projects in Rochester, Mankato, and St. Cloud.Dayton’s administration estimates the bill would create up to 21,700 new jobs.
To view the entire bonding bill, click here.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets Announces 30 New Stores Ahead of Opening
- Future of the Mississippi River is up for Debate
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods