WEB FORECAST: Showers Return, Severe Weather Possible Sunday | Weather
More showers and thunderstorms are expected Sunday.
Heavy rains cleared Saturday afternoon and the weather turned warm and muggy.
KSTP.com meteorologist Jonathan Yuhas said more showers will develop overnight and could bring heavy rains.
The low will be 65.
Showers and thunderstorms will continue for Sunday morning, with some becoming strong later in the day.
Temps will top out in the lower 80s.
For Monday, Jonathan said more rain is possible with highs in the mid 70s.
Track the weather with KSTP.com here.
Upcoming Events near Greater Minnesota
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minnesota Car Fans to Honor 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Minnesota-based 3D Printer Giants Gear Up for Patent Battle
- Changes to Road Were Planned Before Crash that Killed Lakeville Teen
- Police Search for Farmington Woman Missing Since Nov. 1
- Lakeville Teen Killed in Crash was Soccer Player, FCA Leader
- Snow Keeps Metro Emergency Rooms Busy with Weather-Related Injuries
- Sen. Al Franken Discusses College Affordability at Apple Valley Event